30 and 52 move rule

Re: 30 and 52 move rule

Postby juggernaut64 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Thank you so much Sir Bobby. Not to pull your legs, I was never mistaken to be promoting this site as the best site for the game!
And Sir Airborne1, I am sorry again if I mentioned your name. That is simply to prove my allegations Sir since I know that if asked, you will confirm. If you don't wish to play with me for the next month, then it will be my great pleasure to play with instead with Sir Airborne2 or SIr Jokjok. Hahahaa........
God bless!
juggernaut64

Postby JohnClark » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Master Jugger,

I'd like to ask if it be better that there would be a 'warning post' that a player have 1 more move just as in hat would tell the the player that he/she would need to challenge, just as where the timer notifies that time is running out in his/her 5min. game?

Another is the 'Gentleman's Draw'... if a player asks for a draw... would that not be a hint of that the player wants to 'resign'... and if so, be considered a 'lost?

Pls... anyone in this forum is welcome to respond...
JohnClark

Postby Yasser » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:06 am

Sir yung Flag-Across Rule. Kasama ba din ba sa rules yun sa official rules? What's the logic behind it? Kasi kung may sariling rules na gusto implement ang site hindi reason yung wala sa official rules para alisin yung 52-rule move. Kung wala din sa official rules yung flag across rule eh diba dapat kung gusto ng site na may 52-rule prerogative nila yun. Otherwise i revamp na lang yung mga rules dito para makasiguro tayong lahat nasa official rule. Finally is there a forum topic to explain all the rules? Just a thought.

More power to salpakan.
Yasser

Postby Joelverg » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:26 pm

bakit ipinapakita yung mga pinatay at mga punatay?
Joelverg

Postby admin » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Joelverg wrote:bakit ipinapakita yung mga pinatay at mga punatay?

Online variations lang po ang iba, ie, rooms 2-4 for training or testing.

Rm# 1 po ang standard variation.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Mechanics of the game