CHEAT , HACKS , PROGRAM to see pieces, is it possible??

tAkUyAki

Re: CHEAT , HACKS , PROGRAM to see pieces, is it possible??

Post by tAkUyAki » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:51 pm

***<deleted by admin>*****
pekto

Post by pekto » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:29 pm

killereye OT ka! Image stick to the topic.

mag post ka naman ng mga bagay-bagay na makaka-tulong sa site. kaya madalas ka ma Image from posting e. Image
Don't englis me, I'm panic!
Yasser

Post by Yasser » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:03 pm

**** deleted ****
tAkUyAki

Post by tAkUyAki » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 am

*** deleted ***
juggernaut64

Post by juggernaut64 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:38 pm

Dear Admin and Bossings,

Well, herea are my thoughts:

1. I have to admit na I doubted kung meron nga but I just kept quiet. And after hearing the same from some players here, nagatungan pa ika nga. So I simply called the player concerned, Joshua, and I asked him straight, as an elder brother ika nga, and he told me na wala. So after that I also informed the others who were doubting na walang "milagro". That's it.

2. Yun ang sarap pag may RESPECT. That's why I always tell one and all, NO NEED to win the games, but rather, WIN THE RESPECT because the best part of this game is that NOBODY IS UNBEATABLE. The only consolation that I get whenever somebody beats me is sana, pinagpawisan sila, hahahaha.....

3. To Yasser, it's great to hear and see you on the site, pards. Whatever others are saying, I know you, aside from being a great player, you are even a better person. It's just that others cannot fathom how deep you are.

4. To Genriden, pards, I hope this is all clear now. And pards, talagang sunset na ako sa game na ito. I am just thrilled to see the new breed of champs. I cannot and will never blame myself if others are tremendously doing much, much better in their games specially if they acknowledge that I was able to contribute somehow in their improvement.

5. To Joshua, Dexther and the Caloocan Group - you guys have already heard these from me from the very start - HUWAG KASI MAGMADALI, WIN THE RESPECT, etc... I do hope and still am hoping that you guys now know that these words have bearing in the long run. In this game that we all love, there are only a few, very few, who have SUDDENLY RISEN from obscurity and honestly, the best example and ONLY PERSON I can think of is our former two-time national champion, Senior Strategist SANTIAGO FERNANDO III. At sa mga nakasama ko sa EB, naikuwento ko na rin sa inyo na nung kakwentuhan ko si Santi, ang sabi niya ay ito - "Sa sobrang determination ko, kahit sa banyo, ang tingin ko sa tiles ay yung board ng GG". hahaha...
With that, I can always say na I can never disregard that Joshua is like that, okay? Really magnificent and magnanimous improvement. Sana na lang ay huwag pumasok sa ulo ha. Kasi pag nangyari yun, andito pa ang kuya joel mo para paluin ka. hahahaha....

6. Si Mediace po ay nagpapaturo din sa akin. I know that dolim is a good player, but with pride, I can say that mediace has the potentials and the drive. With the right direction, he will surely end up as one of the masters here.

7. To Sir pekto, all your opinions only prove that you are a man with experience, wisdom and common sense. And I will always respect you for that.

8. Oki na po. I am so elated that the Admin gave the assurance that the site is safe. What a relief! This is indeed a blessing. A free site for all lovers of the game. And mind you, it is no easy task to maintain this site. I will always look up to Sir Bobby as a philantropist in his own ways aside from being a genuine lover of the game.

So to all the bossings here, let's all be grateful and thank our Lord for what we have. Let us continue to foster camaraderie and great competition. Panget naman yung isa na lang ang parating champ. It is truly lonely at the top. Kaya nga ayoko na dun eh. hahahaha......

More blessings to all...

Always,

KUYA JOEL

P.S. Oooops.... almost forgot my signature..... ;-)
YellowLion

Post by YellowLion » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Glitches I experienced when I was playing with a classmate/friend. Take note that neither of us used any kind of cheating program or software. Just pure, normal gameplay.

http://i.imgur.com/SLi1Q.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytlLc.png
Image Image
Skynight

Post by Skynight » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:53 am

GOod day mga bossing. :)

Kababasa ko lang ng thread... Sadyang galing lang talaga ni kuya joshua... Naiisip ko din but tutal nasagot na ung mga question nyo. xD

Sana ay gawin nalang nating inspirasyon si mod josh.
@pekto
Sino ka sir? haha, Si dolim po ay year ko nang di nakakalaro, si master jug lang ang nag ttrain saken.
Salmat sa pag obserba sa pagbabago ng laro ko, admin and sir pekto. :D
acj

Post by acj » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:01 am

@yellow lion, yan po ang bagong update ng latest version ng game po natin, na kapag parehas ang piece or sumabog, ishoshow po ng game client niyo. wala pong bug jan... :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 am

acj wrote:@yellow lion, yan po ang bagong update ng latest version ng game po natin, na kapag parehas ang piece or sumabog, ishoshow po ng game client niyo. wala pong bug jan... :)
tama yan, acj & yellowlion, para mas masayang magkibitz.

rock solid na ang program in terms of security. sa older version, may potential vulnerability sa mga sniffers (read yasser's post about patterns), pero imposibleng mangyari na ito sa v3.3. kaya enjoy your games!
Skynight

Post by Skynight » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:06 am

Sir admin pwede po ba kayong mag confirm ng nick? Sino po si Onepiece?