CHEAT , HACKS , PROGRAM to see pieces, is it possible??

pekto

Re: CHEAT , HACKS , PROGRAM to see pieces, is it possible??

Post by pekto » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:46 pm

e2 ang gus2 ko sa site na e2 e. the admin is painstakingly doing its best to improve the site and make our playing experience enjoyable and worthwhile. salamat po sa team SalpakanNa!

@juggernaut64
salamat po master jug for appreciating my posts. you truly are a man worth emulating!

@mediaice
you don't know me but i know you hahaha. follow master jugs advice... wag magmadali to become a champ. earn your stripes. strive for excellence not perfection. the number of friends you win is far better than the number of games you won. do that and success and respect would surely follow.
Don't englis me, I'm panic!
UEV

Post by UEV » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:53 am

eto po napansin ko rin Pag kinain po ng kalaban ko ang private ko gamit ang sergeant nya, bigla pong lalabas yung sergeant pero nakablack po (shade of grey). Pagkatapos ko po tumira, babalik sa dati. Di ko po alam kung bakit ganoon.
genRIDEN

Post by genRIDEN » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:46 pm

juggernaut64 wrote:Dear Admin and Bossings,

Well, herea are my thoughts:

1. I have to admit na I doubted kung meron nga but I just kept quiet. And after hearing the same from some players here, nagatungan pa ika nga. So I simply called the player concerned, Joshua, and I asked him straight, as an elder brother ika nga, and he told me na wala. So after that I also informed the others who were doubting na walang "milagro". That's it.

2. Yun ang sarap pag may RESPECT. That's why I always tell one and all, NO NEED to win the games, but rather, WIN THE RESPECT because the best part of this game is that NOBODY IS UNBEATABLE. The only consolation that I get whenever somebody beats me is sana, pinagpawisan sila, hahahaha.....

3. To Yasser, it's great to hear and see you on the site, pards. Whatever others are saying, I know you, aside from being a great player, you are even a better person. It's just that others cannot fathom how deep you are.

4. To Genriden, pards, I hope this is all clear now. And pards, talagang sunset na ako sa game na ito. I am just thrilled to see the new breed of champs. I cannot and will never blame myself if others are tremendously doing much, much better in their games specially if they acknowledge that I was able to contribute somehow in their improvement.

5. To Joshua, Dexther and the Caloocan Group - you guys have already heard these from me from the very start - HUWAG KASI MAGMADALI, WIN THE RESPECT, etc... I do hope and still am hoping that you guys now know that these words have bearing in the long run. In this game that we all love, there are only a few, very few, who have SUDDENLY RISEN from obscurity and honestly, the best example and ONLY PERSON I can think of is our former two-time national champion, Senior Strategist SANTIAGO FERNANDO III. At sa mga nakasama ko sa EB, naikuwento ko na rin sa inyo na nung kakwentuhan ko si Santi, ang sabi niya ay ito - "Sa sobrang determination ko, kahit sa banyo, ang tingin ko sa tiles ay yung board ng GG". hahaha...
With that, I can always say na I can never disregard that Joshua is like that, okay? Really magnificent and magnanimous improvement. Sana na lang ay huwag pumasok sa ulo ha. Kasi pag nangyari yun, andito pa ang kuya joel mo para paluin ka. hahahaha....

6. Si Mediace po ay nagpapaturo din sa akin. I know that dolim is a good player, but with pride, I can say that mediace has the potentials and the drive. With the right direction, he will surely end up as one of the masters here.

7. To Sir pekto, all your opinions only prove that you are a man with experience, wisdom and common sense. And I will always respect you for that.

8. Oki na po. I am so elated that the Admin gave the assurance that the site is safe. What a relief! This is indeed a blessing. A free site for all lovers of the game. And mind you, it is no easy task to maintain this site. I will always look up to Sir Bobby as a philantropist in his own ways aside from being a genuine lover of the game.

So to all the bossings here, let's all be grateful and thank our Lord for what we have. Let us continue to foster camaraderie and great competition. Panget naman yung isa na lang ang parating champ. It is truly lonely at the top. Kaya nga ayoko na dun eh. hahahaha......

More blessings to all...

Always,

KUYA JOEL

P.S. Oooops.... almost forgot my signature..... ;-)
Thanks pards. Very well said..salamat.
juggernaut64

Post by juggernaut64 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:12 pm

admin says:
"rock solid na ang program in terms of security. sa older version, may potential vulnerability sa mga sniffers (read yasser's post about patterns), pero imposibleng mangyari na ito sa v3.3. kaya enjoy your games!"

This statement is MOST ASSURING. thanks so much Admin and Sir Bobby. This statement should settle all concerns regarding this matter.

great games ahead!

Always,

Kuya Jug ;-)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:37 pm

UEV wrote:eto po napansin ko rin Pag kinain po ng kalaban ko ang private ko gamit ang sergeant nya, bigla pong lalabas yung sergeant pero nakablack po (shade of grey). Pagkatapos ko po tumira, babalik sa dati. Di ko po alam kung bakit ganoon.
@uev, we were not aware of this pero i-download ninyo v3.3a .

@jug, thanks!
genRIDEN

Post by genRIDEN » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:01 pm

juggernaut64 wrote:admin says:
"rock solid na ang program in terms of security. sa older version, may potential vulnerability sa mga sniffers (read yasser's post about patterns), pero imposibleng mangyari na ito sa v3.3. kaya enjoy your games!"

This statement is MOST ASSURING. thanks so much Admin and Sir Bobby. This statement should settle all concerns regarding this matter.

great games ahead!

Always,

Kuya Jug ;-)

OO nga, this is great :-)Kaya siguro nag update g version para mas secured. thanks ADMIN!!
Faytz

Post by Faytz » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:46 pm

ToToo ang hinala mo mster genRIDEN.. may mandaraya dito at malas ntin na tayo ang napag abutan..
pero malas dn nya dahil wala ng gamot sa skit nya.. laro lng nilalaro mo pa. . kung d kmn hacker cguro may access ka sa program ng nanay mo.. o ate o kuya mo.. kaanoano ka ba ng may ari ng site na to at binababoy mo. alm ko maraming hnd maniniwala smin.. pero mandaraya tlaga yang hahabolhabol nayn . . halimaw kna nga sa pag aactivate mo na kunwari bug sa challenge.. pati pagtingin ng pyesa ng klaban kinareer mo na dn.
ano pa ba kaya mo gwin. syempre lahat na cguro basta pandarayang marangal..

Sa mga loyal po sa site ntn nato,
hnd ko nmn po gusto siraan ang site na to pero cgurado ko na may isang tao dito na gustong gawin un
kc hnd nmn po tau *** para hnd mapansin un totoo, sa kbila po ako nagcmula at alm ko na hnd imposible
na may mandaya rn dito.. c topgun po nick ko dun kya nga lng ako tumigil kc nagkadayaan na dun ..

sana po maimbestigahan yang c DEXXTER / hahabolhabol nayan Certified Cheater"
sya nga pla blita ko may computer shop kdw sabay sabay mo lng pinag lologin yang acc mo para hnd halata na sya nga ikaw . at ikaw ay sya .. sya paalam na .. puro ka pandaraya hnd knmn pla totoong magaling..
Talnavi

Post by Talnavi » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:03 pm

I am posting this reply because I felt cheated during my game with MickeyMouse using my navital2013 account.

This is what happened:
He attacked my four-star general and that piece lost. So I tested his piece with my private and still my private lost; therefore, surely, that piece was a five-star general. But as the game ended and our remaining pieces were revealed, I saw that he still had his five-star general. Kaya pala naubos pieces ko, eh alam ko namang wala na siyang malakas maliban sa isang spy.

I felt so cheated and frustrated after that game. I know I'm not good but being cheated is more frustrating.

I hope this will be resolved sooner.
birador

Post by birador » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:43 pm

It seems you're new to this site because you clearly don't know who mickeymouse is. He is one of the most respected, humble, honest, and intelligent player here. Your allegation of cheating by mickeymouse is erroneous at the least. If you have doubts, you can always use the replay feature to review your game.
Sabihin man nilang mayabang ako Kaya ko naman tapatan ito Kaya kung ikaw ay magyayabang din Ikaw ay aking bibirahin.

Post by avatar » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi Talnavi,

I agree with Sir Birador, of all the people to accuse MM would rather enjoy LOSING an ENJOYABLE quality game rather than a less thrilling easy win.

You may want to play in Rm3: Show Captured Pieces for you to avoid being confused of your opponent's game pieces and refrain from mere assumptions and baseless accusations.

Cheers!
WotA

:mrgreen: