FLAW in the new system

Comments, discussion, announcements
SIRCAT

FLAW in the new system

Post by SIRCAT » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:25 am

Hi Admin!

With the new set up of 3 games I am wondering why my third game against lambda27 whose rating is 1072 did not register. I also had the same experience earlier using SIRCAT2000 and the rating of my opponent was around that figure or even less.

While I commend the attempt to make changes for the better I believe it is better to stick to the old format where most of us are already accustomed to despite some technical issues. I think the new format is bringing some unwanted technical issues that will affect the outcome of the games this month.

As of now I should have played 3 games but only two registered.

Can you check this for me?

Thanks and more power!

SIRCAT
ionsturt

Re: FLAW in the new system

Post by ionsturt » Thu May 23, 2019 3:26 pm

I have screenshot 2 players just now, "artmac08 and sipokerman due to some glitches in system.
1st, artmac08 deliberately waited for time to finish instead of resigning which lead to me logging out of system and loss was given to me. 2nd, is siporkerman started playing with me but after some few moves, he decided also to wait for time to finish and the loss also was given me. Do you also encounter this issues in the past?
artmac08

Post by artmac08 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:28 pm

guys,

I have the same experience as ionsturt. Di ko po ugaling mandaya ng ganun. But madami ako na experience na biglang ng run out of time ako kahit na sa opponent ko na nka clock ang time niya to move. Mai times din na yung opponent ang di mg move and i won. Maybe its a glitch. Halos sabay2 ako natatalo dahil sa lagi akong mag run out of time. Nkakainis minsan. Pero ok lang. Enjoy nlang
artmac08

Post by artmac08 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:24 pm

hanep kalaro ko kanina. si kael1. 5 star ko kinain ng spy e syempre kinain ko din spy niya sa private ko. pero natalo private ko sa spy. hahaha. tapos pyesa ko gumalaw ng kusa. tapos siya d siya gumalaw. sa akin nka clock ang time. if di to na hahack. ano tawag mo nun?
SIRCAT

Post by SIRCAT » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:41 pm

Dear Admin:

There is a glitch in the system where it just hangs. Last night I lost a winning game against JJames007 (2019-07-03) 22:55;02. Time ran out on him yet it was me who lost. What's worst, it broke my 10 game winning streak and lost a lot of points. It is a good thing I was able to recover by winning my next 4 games to remain on top as of this writing, July 4 (Philippine time).

I experienced the same using SIRCAT2000 but I won against Bernie 2019-07-04 12:41:21. However my game with LORDGG 2019-07-04 14:26;40 lost due to the same glitch. I am sharing this info so that players will not think someone knows how to hack like what I first thought about JJames.

I hope you can check this out despite your busy schedule. It can spell the big difference on points especially when you are against an opponent with a low rating.

Thanks and more power!

SIRCAT
Icey

Post by Icey » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:43 am

Can you please check my account Icey as my current monthly rating is 1419 but I am not shown as of July 23, 2019 8:42am. Please refer to the url below as reference to the ratings.
https://snag.gy/hgOdrB.jpg