sir admin, please review

Comments, discussion, announcements
juggernaut64

sir admin, please review

Post by juggernaut64 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Dear Sir Admin,
I am compelled once more to write to you because of an urgent matter. Kindly review the game between angel and samsung386, which ended up in a supposed draw at exactly 2:36:12pm, Friday, march 28, 2014, Philippine Time.
I was playing angel. The previous game, he (samsung368) won, fair and square. So I invited him again and he obliged. After a series of challenges, he was DEFINITELY on the losing side because he only has a 3 star and a 1 star and a spy left, with a few middle officials. I had the advantage in number of pieces plus I still have 2 spies and my 1 spy was guarding his 3 star and my 3 star was guarding his 1 star. And I still have my 4 star plus my other spy to take care of his spy.
I was surprised when he suddenly refused to move. I asked him if there is a lag and he wasn't answering. Then I noticed that his timer, from 4+ minutes, and down to 1 minute plus, returned to 4+ minutes. And it happened again, from 2+ minutes, back to 4+ minutes. What I know is that the comment/reminder that "timer is synched with server" if there is only approximately 10 seconds left. But in this case, I was really baffled because that reminder appeared 4 times and his time was not yet in the 10 second mark and yet his time will go back again to more than 4 minutes and he was chatting with me. So how can that be a lag? He was insinuating that there is a lag and that the game should just be a draw. So why will I agree? I declined his offer. And we continued to chat... Finally, he deliberately pushed again the draw request when we were in the middle of our chatting so when I pushed the enter button to post my chat reply, instead, the game was drawn.
What happened, Sir Admin, you may review. When we were already in the lobby, I confronted him. I revealed to him who I was and he was replying. BUT ANOTHER THING WAS ESTABLISHED - he replied 18 TIMES. This was sometime between 2:37 and 2:50 p.m. of same date. So my question also is this - How can he do that? ISN'T IT THAT ORDINARY PLAYERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED A MAXIMUM OF 10 CHATS PER DAY?
In view of the foregoing, I respectfully request that a logical answer be rendered to my queries.
I am a very old player Sir and maybe, only in the kindergarten level as far as computer tech is concerned. But I also know of the fact that there are several HACKERS who are experts in manipulating games to their advantage. And we have shared experiences as you Sir have already banned some players in the past for their "attempts".
In closing, I simply reiterate my request that you investigate this baffling/revealing experience of mine and I am truly anticipating your logical response/answer to my questions. No personal things. But if this player will be found guilty of doing some "magic", I am most confident that you will, just like the others before, BAN this nick and all other nicks under his IP address.
Thank you so much. I remain
Very respectfully yours,
juggernaut64 ;-)
bRotheRbeaR

Re: sir admin, please review

Post by bRotheRbeaR » Thu May 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Hi Admin,

i would just want to raise a concern. i believe you are having system enhancement and this might be one of the effects so i ask for your time to take a look at a game i played today at 12:16:58 (according to your System Messages time) or 12:17:25 (according to Rating board/page time).

i created a game for 8 minutes and a challenger came in to play with me. below it says bRotheRbeaR vs (just a blank). so i thought it was a bug. i posted a message "hello" and supposed to leave the room when a player (username ghepalz) answered me. so i thought to myself that it must just have been another bug that i do not see the name of the opponent. since i was eager to play, we continued til the system said i lost due to 30-move rule.

if you check on the game, you would see that we had exchange of wins and losses of pieces. since i was curious of what happened, i went back to the lobby (without taking a shot of our game) and check for my rating.. and saw that a score was subtracted form me. i was about to check on ghepalz' score only to find out his name is not on the list. so i check if he logged out but there was no indication that he went out of the system.

with this, i ask your time to please check on the system for such cases. not to have my score back nor do i have something against my opponent but atleast we can prevent such incident to happen again.

thank you so much.
bRotheRbeaR

P.S.
attached is some of the references i got. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BigFalcon

Post by BigFalcon » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:18 pm

From what i understand the site is hacker proof and is equipped with the latest industry standard encryption.Been a member of salpakana from the beginning and based on experience the so callled bugs are caused by human player error.
mimposibro

Post by mimposibro » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:51 am

$@ +!Ng!N k0 p0h l@g l@Ng YuN! W@L@ N@maN h@ck3r$ d2!
kuya123

Post by kuya123 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:48 pm

Hahahaha!
Mga kolokoy laro lang tayo no mas reklamos buti Meron pang ganitong site. Kakatuwa naman kau :D kuyz
SIRCAT

Post by SIRCAT » Wed May 22, 2019 9:13 pm

TO: The Players Concerned

The game where the timer gets to loop while the message warning of the timer shows is something that I have experienced several times as a player. It is definitely disappointing especially when you are trying to earn points and in a position to get into the top ranks.

However, this is something that we cannot have full control of. I also think that this is something that is not done by any player who has the ability to hack.

I am just saying this because this site has kept the Game of the Generals alive for many years now and I am thankful to the ADMIN for this. I hope that you could do the same. It is not in the winning that marks a good player in the game. It is in the learning process on how to control ourselves which is a greater challenge.

I hope you understand.

Thank you.

SIRCAT
SIRCAT

Post by SIRCAT » Wed May 22, 2019 9:44 pm

Ops!

2014 pa pala ito at si Joel pala yung nag comment. Ha ha ha!

5 years na pala. Di ko napansin.

Pero ganun pa din ang advise ko.
kuya123

Post by kuya123 » Thu May 23, 2019 4:13 am

Lol parang kelan lang.
Tampuhin pala si Jug, yun lng ayaw ng maglaro d2.😀✌🏽kuyz