ADMIN PLEASE PAKI AYOS STAFF NYO

Comments, discussion, announcements
SIRCAT

Re: ADMIN PLEASE PAKI AYOS STAFF NYO

Post by SIRCAT » Thu May 30, 2019 7:49 pm

TO: All concerned

The trail of this issue has gone long and it is not good for this site. Unsavory personal comments have been made. I do not pick sides. FYI (hindi naghahangin) I have been a teacher for 25 years and a graduate of Psychology. At 61 I have more than enough experience to understand people and deal with any of them. I had been a debater myself in Plaza Miranda and Luneta.

Why am I saying all these? No one wins an argument. In war, the only way to win is not to engage. But this is the Game of the Generals. IT IS JUST A GAME. Sometimes we get carried away by the game and I admit, I've had a few lapses getting carried away myself but not to the point of being a bully or rude. If I did to some players, I apologize. SENIOR MOMENTS!

As for the issue, do not hurl accusations WITHOUT PROOF. If there is, the right person to present the issue is the ADMIN, NOT THE MODERATORS. It does not do any good nor help solve the issue by continuing accusations without proof. I guess if you do have proofs about what you are saying, make a formal complaint to the ADMIN. I sued Robinsons for not giving me a discount. While the case is pending, it led to the issuance of a warrant of arrest and the supervisor was picked up and was asked to post bail for 36k. Again, exchange of unpleasant words do not resovle the issue. MAKE IT FORMAL AND ADDRESS IT TO THE ADMIN. BUT PRESENT PROOF.

Saying that you have been censored or bullied is just an allegation without the benefit of evidence.

SIRCAT