SALPAKANNA.COM INACCESSIBLE

Comments, discussion, announcements
SIRCAT

SALPAKANNA.COM INACCESSIBLE

Post by SIRCAT »

Dear Admin,

May I first thank and congratulate you for providing salpakanna.com to keep this Filipino invented sport alive. May I also request to have an audience with you for a probable interview (zoom or FB messenger) to be a part of the game's rich history. I am currently making a series of videos to preserve the history of this game and you have a great contribution to it. People should know the credit you deserve.

Going to the main issue, I noticed that the Salpakan site is not consistently online when using the computer. I thought about this because I tried to log in in my android phone and got in successfully. However it is not as convenient as in the computer. There is no autoload and arranging the pieces require some difficulty with the pieces needed to be removed in the slot where you need to put a piece.

Such technical difficulties are also aggravated by some bugs that I have experienced recently. Losing a winning game even if I am not disconnected. The game just hangs.

I am still thankful for having the site despite such technical issues but I am hoping that it would be resolved or fixed. I am thinking that it could have probably been the result of an upgrade where salpakan is already available in the android.

I am sure, however, that most of us who have been playing this game would prefer to play in the computer.

More power to you and keep safe. I am hoping to get a response of message from you for the interview. My FB is Catalino Enriquez

SIRCAT
admin
Site Admin

Happy New Year

Post by admin »

Hi SIRCAT and Happy New Year to everyone!

I think SalpakanNa is stable now. The server is debugged and much of the issues before are gone. If you ask me, SalpakanNa is now ready for online tournaments.

You mentioned that the mobile version using browser is not as convenient as the installed windows app. The mobile version is different because you tap to move a piece and it only autoloads once. Anyway, we will make gradual improvements to it.

I will contact you one day in the lobby to have a little chat. We are on different time zones but we will make it happen.

Have a safe and prosperous 2021!

-admin
SIRCAT

Re: SALPAKANNA.COM INACCESSIBLE

Post by SIRCAT »

Hi Admin!

I am glad that you are still around. I thought that after all the changes that are happening, some other people have taken over the site. I thought this way because you have not replied for some time.

I am happy with the development that are happening. I have made some adjustments myself playing in the site and discovered some ways to resolve some issues. One issue is not being able to connect. When it happens that way, I change to my i5 laptop and I can connect. So it could be with the location of my pc or something else.

I still am not prone to play mobile because of my sight and the difficulty arranging the pieces.

Anyway if it is not difficult to reach me even on different time zones. I usually sleep very late. You can also reach me in my FB account. Catalino Enriquez.

MORE POWER. Hope to hear from you soon.

SIRCAT