Linguido an unsportsman player

SIRIUS

Linguido an unsportsman player

Post by SIRIUS » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:51 am

Dear Admin,

As of this writing I am still held up by linguido in a match where he is beaten. For some reasons, there is no time in our game and this will be his second loss now. It is 11:41 am, Philippine time, 06/11/18.

He only has a flag which I have identified, a spy, and an untested piece while I have 10 pieces. I still have a spy, 4 star, 3 star and 7 more untested pieces. After I captured his last general, he just didn't move anymore.

I hope you can do something to penalize such players. Maybe reduce his points back to 1200 or make him a new player again and re start.

I am currently at 1465 monthly and with this game I am sure to get into the top 10. He is currently at 1302.

Obviously he wanted to get one over me. Maybe he is at work and he doesn't need to log off.

Please consider penalizing him as this is one behavior that should not be tolerated.

Again, thank you very much for your continued openness to our suggestions.

Yours truly,

SIRIUS (a.k.a. SIRCAT)
edgez

Re: Linguido an unsportsman player

Post by edgez » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:46 pm

sircat,

linguido is my father and he is already 82 years old. i think he will not do it. please sir i vouch for him na lang. dito sya naglalaro sa bahay at intermitent ang connections ng internet namin. he is not working na kasi matagal na syang nagretire bilang pulis. saka sir nanalo ka naman po di ba?

pasensya na sir pero my father is only enjoying the rest of his life with his favorite boardgame.

umaasa sa iyong pag unawa
mod edgez
SIRIUS

Post by SIRIUS » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:36 pm

To Admin and Edgez:

I stand corrected. Circumstances made me think that way and I was carried by my emotions. At 60 I guess I have not only lost half of my skills in the game but also my patience. I apologize and I take back my accusations.

Thank you for responding this way.

Communication is the key to good relationships. Extend my apologies to your dad.

SIRIUS a.k.a. SIRCAT
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:48 pm

Nice!
I appreciate the way you both handled this.

-admin
edgez

Post by edgez » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:07 pm

sircat,

salamat po. hinay hinay lang sir. hehehehe. hope to see you soon. pero nagkita na tayo sir. sa may cafe adriatico malate with joel navarro. we talked to maam tess pasola.
again sir thanks. pasensya ka na kay tatay. ganun talaga eh. beyond his control yun at wala naman syang hinahabol na anupaman kundi makapaglaro lang sa favorite nyang boardgame. actually sya pa ang nag introduce nyan sa aming magkakapatid.

sir joke lang to ha....wag ka kasi lumaro sa walang oras. talagang talo ka lalo nat di tumira ang kalaban. hehehe...joke lang pards

edgez