Hummer, thurman, etc has UNLIMITED CHAT

Comments, discussion, announcements
ANUBIS

Hummer, thurman, etc has UNLIMITED CHAT

Post by ANUBIS » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:20 pm

Dear Admin,

May I bring to your attention a player who has a lot of accounts and yet he has UNLIMITED CHATS. His chats are preceded by an exclamation point and he seems to have by passed your control. While this may not be an issue, he is irritatingly "talkative" in the lobby.

His accounts are under the names thurman, zephanie, julia, hummer, and a lot more which I will provide when I encounter them in the lobby.

If this person can go over your control on things, my worry is if he can go over other security in the site and cause other problems.

Hoping for your attention and action.

Thank you so much.

SIRIUS
admin
Site Admin

Re: Hummer, thurman, etc has UNLIMITED CHAT

Post by admin » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:00 am

It seems these nicks are mobile users. They have the "!" in their chat. Mobile users have the advantage of unlimited chat for now.

admin
ANUBIS

Re: Hummer, thurman, etc has UNLIMITED CHAT

Post by ANUBIS » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:44 pm

Dear Admin,

Thanks for the info. So does this mean I can use my mobile in playing in Salpakan? How should I do it? I mean if I am away, I can play in the main site using the mobile and not in the site only for mobile users right? I want to clarify since there is a separate ranking for mobile players.

Could you please inform us how we can use our mobile in playing in the main room.

Thanks!

ANUBIS