WARNING: Please DO NOT INJECT DISINFECTANT into your body

Comments, discussion, announcements
admin
Site Admin

WARNING: Please DO NOT INJECT DISINFECTANT into your body

Post by admin »

WARNING!!!

Don't listen to that guy out there who suggests injecting disinfectant into your body to fight Covid-19.

Please, please, please do not try it at home. Chlorox, lysol and any type of disinfectant are not to be injected , swallowed or ingested.

Continue to LISTEN and follow guidance from experts and medical professionals to fight Covid-19.

-admin
SIRCAT

Re: WARNING: Please DO NOT INJECT DISINFECTANT into your BODY.

Post by SIRCAT »

Dear Admin,

Joker ka din pala. He he he. Of course no person in his right mind would do that. I don't know if Trump had a moment of insanity.

Anyway may I know what is going on with the site. For days now we cannot see the rankings. Furthermore, I am suddenly booted out of the rankings by OREHGNARTSE (Estranghero spelled backwards) Though I am not taking for granted his skill (he is a good and experienced player) getting all the top plums in so short a time when there is a problem in the site is something I wonder about.

Keep safe and more power to you!

SIRCAT
heneralbuwan

Re: WARNING: Please DO NOT INJECT DISINFECTANT into your body

Post by heneralbuwan »

Similarly, do not clean face mask with petrol [i.e. gasoline] as what a certain Filipino suggested. He does not have a medical, pharmacy, or chemistry licence to give this advice. Petrol vapours can be dangerous to the lungs and does not disinfect. It is a solvent that can wash away or remove certain dirt [e.g. grease, paints] but is not a disinfectant.
Ingat po lagi, mga kapatid!

N.B. Petrol is UK term for gasoline
N.B. News article: https://ph.news.yahoo.com/rodrigo-duter ... 29812.html

Yours faithfully,
The Moon General
Heneral Buwan
Registered Chemist
Licensed Hunter [Treasure Hunter; Ruins Hunter]

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less . -Marie Curie